Dipl. Ac, Dipl. Hb, MATCM, MRCHM
In 2005, while studying biomedical engineering at Tel Aviv University, I developed severe back pain. I tried all the usual treatments but to no avail – the pain persisted. As a last resort I turned to acupuncture. Within four weeks the excruciating pain had subsided.
I continued acupuncture treatment for headaches and some emotional issues I had at the time. I was so astonished with the results, I decided to give up engineering to discover more about the art of Chinese medicine. This was the best decision I have ever made. It’s been a long journey:
- I spent four years training as a Chinese Medicine Practitioner at Tel Aviv University. My learning included basic knowledge of Western medicine, and the theory and practice of Chinese medicine, including acupuncture, Shiatsu massage, and herbal medicine.
- Following these studies, I interned at Guang’anmen Hospital in Beijing.
- I also trained privately with two of the most experienced practitioners in Israel.
- I then studied in London with world-famous Chinese doctor Richard Tan.
- Currently, I’m studying for my master’s degree in Advanced Oriental Medicine at Middlesex University. As part of my studies, I’m researching the use of acupuncture for insomnia.
I have a special interest in emotional and sleep disorders and pain management. My treatments include a combination of acupuncture and Shiatsu massage, and if necessary, are supplemented by herbal medicine.
If desired, I offer Shiatsu as a stand-alone treatment.
If you have any questions or would like to book for a consultation or treatment, email me here.
Prices for consultation and treatment:
One hour £65
Block of 5 £292
Block of 10 £552