Facial Revitalisation Acupuncture
Facial Revitalisation Acupuncture is a great alternative for individuals who want a holistic approach to looking younger while improving their overall health. It is safe, natural and effective option to invasive injections, or plastic surgery with less risk, less expense and without the post-treatment downtime.
Your internal state of health is reflected in your face. Facial Revitalisation Acupuncture is a dual treatment wherein body points are needled to correct internal disharmony, reduce stress and promote well-being. In addition, special points are stimulated on the face, scalp and along the hairline with fine needles. Intradermal needles are also used in fine lines and wrinkles – for example on the forehead, between the eyebrows, the nasal-labial lines, or around the eyes.
The benefits of this procedure include:
- Promotion of skin rejuvenation via increased facial blood circulation.
- Improvement in muscle tone and skin elasticity.
- Stimulation of collagen production, which plumps up the skin.
- Help in reducing fine lines, puffiness, bags and dark circles under the eyes.
- Brightening of the skin to produce a glow.
- Regulation and balance of hormones to treat dry and oily skin.
For maximum benefit and results, after the needles are removed a facial massage with a blend of organic essential oils or a gentle micro-cupping massage is performed.
A course of 12 sessions is recommended for the best overall results.
Not everyone is a suitable candidate for Facial Revitalisation Acupuncture. A free no obligation pre-assessment can be arranged by phone.
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture Prices
First consultation + treatment 90 90
Subsequent treatments 75 75
Block Bookings only for subsequent treatments
6 sessions get 10% off 405
12 sessions get 15% off 765